Week 1 work at Charis Hills
This week's goal: To ready the dining/worship hall for some visitors coming next week! We had a LOT to do!
- Putting up the sound deadening panels
- Replace smoke detectors
- Wash blinds, curtains, windows, tables & chairs
- Replace wall hangings, dust/clean decor
- Remove, sand, stain & poly the window sills
- swept & mopped floors, then stacked tables & chairs..
It was a great week of work, with a great couple (Rob & Helen) and a SUPER host to work with!
Leave a Reply.