After a beautiful (and rainy) 3-week stay in Davison, we are ready to move on to our next travel adventures. The last few details of the month that I did not previously mention:
1) Had 4 doctors visits. We are good until next year!
2) Had a wonderful visit with church friends, Gerald & Priscilla. They fed us a delicious meal, and we played Mexican Train Dominos after dinner.
3) Maria made me another sticker for the camper! This time I put it on the main door. :-)
4) Pica thought she was hiding.. Ha!
5) We upgraded our coffee maker to a complete coffee bar. Now I can make my favored latte's!
6) Taking bike trips is amongst our favorite things to do. This time it was a 20-mile Flint River trail to Stepping Stone Falls. An absolute beautiful ride with awesome scenery.
Stay Details: Outdoor Adventures; Davison MI
* This is our home resort affiliated with our campground membership. It is getting very busy these days, but we love this resort because it has a lot of ammenities. We also love our new favorite site, #98, that sits in the corner near the exit.